Silahkan Pilih

Posted by : AdiMPS Monday 27 May 2013

Anak OL mesti tahu 


BRB = be right back

BBFN = bye bye for now

HAND = have a nice day

CMIIW = correct me if i’m wrong

IMHO = in my humble opinion

AFAIK = as far as i know

MYOB = mind your own business

LMAO = laughing my ass off

LQTM = laughing quietly to myself

LOL ROF = laughing out loud rolling on the floor

LQTMAMOJ = laughing quitely to myself at my own joke

Kalau Anda terbiasa mengunjungi forum jual beli populer semisal Kaskus, Anda akan sering menemui singkatan berikut.

COD = cash on delivery

rekber = rekening bersama

PM = private message

Tambahan dari Kaskuser Om Donghwa:

AFK : Away From Keyboard
OMG : Oh my God
ASAP : As Soon As Posible
FYI : For Your Information
GTG : Got To Go
WB : Welcome back
WTB : Want To Buy
WTS : Want To Sell
ASL " Age, Sex, Location
OIC : Oh I See
HTH : Hope This Help
OOT : Out Of Topic
OOP : Out Of Print
AKA : Also Known As
ATM : At The Moment
CFV : Call For Votes
HHOJ: ha ha only joking
HHOK: ha ha only kidding
HHOS: ha ha only serious
IAE: in any event
IDK: i don't know
IMO:in my opinion
IMNSHO: in my not so humble opinion
IMNERHO: in my not even remotely humble opinion
IOW: in other words
IRL: in real life
IYKWIM: if you know what i mean
JK: just kidding
L8R: later
OTOH: on the other hand
OTTH: on the third hand
RFC: request for comment
RFD: request for discussion
RSN: real soon now
TIA: thanks in advance
TNX: thanks
WRT: With regard/respect to
WYSIWYG: what you see is what you get
YMMV: your mileage may vary
YMMVG: your mileage may vary greatly
FYEO : for your eyes only
GPP : ga apa-apa..

GRP = Good Reputation Point
BRP = Bad Reputation Point
BTT= Back to topic

SBR = Sumber

Leave a Reply

Problem ?

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © AdiMPS - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by -